It’s easy to say we love what we do for a living. But it’s not that simple. As consultants, we dip in and out of organizations. The people we work with, and the organizations we choose to engage with, deeply affect us. Here is what makes us love what we do.
We want to work with people who:
- Are ethical
- Love what they do and care deeply for their work
- Are on a path of continuous learning. They love to teach what they know.
- Don’t settle for status quo. They push themselves and others to do their best work
- Have respect for themselves and the people they work with
- Respect differences (physical, philosophical, metaphysical etc)
- Acknowledge that behind every great product stands not one individual, but a team of dedicated people.
- Act as passionate advocates for their customers and are grateful to have them
- Are funny, irreverent and can laugh freely
- Celebrate the small wins, and toast the big ones
- Are looking to leave the world a better place than they found it
Is this the complete list? We aren't sure. And that's OK!